the... unpleasantness. the... unpleasantness.

Fucking halarious!

I voted 5, I'm going to watch the rest of your movies and I'll probablt vote 5 on them too. God Damn that was funny. Good Job.

esspat responds:

NIPPLE-HOSING MAKES FOR A WET SHIRT.

With a Gun. With a Gun.

Great animation only thing holding it back is...

The sound. But it is a great animation none the less. I think some matrix or some other action music and some new gunshot sounds (probably from a game) would fit this nicely. This animation would het the score it deserves (at least 3.25) if it had better sound. Oh well, nice work anyway.

rug-doctors responds:

Yeah. unfortunatly Im limited to getting sounds from flashkit etc. so my palet of sounds is strictly limited. I did record a few sounds myself, but could find no music that wouldn't distract from the animation.

Thanks for the comp on the animation, thats what Im shootin' for!

Sunday School 09 Sunday School 09

Comic Genius! Fucking Halarious!

That has got to be one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time, even funnier than the waterman series, this should have a WAY better score. I'm looking forward to more from you. Vote = 5.

Dbz Vecurius Better 1 Dbz Vecurius Better 1

AMAZING! EXCELLENT ANIMATION!

This deserves a daily feature, god damn that was good, being an animator myself, I know that must have taken you FOREVER to animate. Nice FBF, awsome characters, great everything.

Even though I am not into DBZ, that was damn good. You got my 5.

Bone sizzler! Bone sizzler!

Short but Sweet.

Short, but funny. Awsome Graphics and style.

My NGTT submission My NGTT submission

Awsome.

A lot of the TT submissions that were not accepted were totally awsome, and this one is no exception.

Floating pig hunter Floating pig hunter

Good animation, bad message.

Your animation was good, and drawn fairly well, yet I do not think trying to impose your beliefs on other people via a flash movie is a good idea.

Besides the message, it was a fairly good flash and it is obvious you spent some time and effort on it. I gave you a 4.

neppos responds:

Good to know you're an objective person. And, it might seem as a bit pushy... (message) but it's not ment to do that

HOTM Chapter One HOTM Chapter One

Awsome movie, great voices.

Finally, a clock movie has human voices in it. Not only that, but it was entertaining, and funny too. Great job, I gave it a 5.

Rogan-YLS responds:

Thanks. I'm not the first to use normal voice acting in a CC movie. There have been others.

"Waterman" Ep. V "Waterman" Ep. V

Please tell me this is going to be a T.V series.

If any series on Newgrounds deserves to be on T.V, it is this one. While some other series may be worthy of being on television, this one has to be the best. The humor is unrivaled, and so is the animation, story, and voice talent. Great work, this is one of the best flash series ever.

Bitey of Brackenwood Bitey of Brackenwood

This is so underrated, it pisses me off.

That was amazing, your artwork is extremely detailed, the sound was good, and the plot was too. I can't believe this is getting a 4.08 (at the time I am writing this), while flashes that arn't even half as good are getting higher scores.